Carpal Tunnel Syndrome.
Governor Whitmer may have just that by now as she signs dozens of bills passed in the closing days of the legislative session. Jeff and Mark offer their take on how the successes … and delayed initiatives … of 2023 could impact 2024. They also update the nationally significant congressional race in Michigan’s 8th district in the aftermath of Dan Kildee’s retirement announcement.
Also in this week’s chat-fest:
- Donald Trump continues to spend a lot of time in court. In between his $250-MILLION business fraud trial in New York, and his four pending criminal trials in New York, Florida, Georgia and Washington D.C. he also has to focus on keeping his name on the ballot in multiple states, including Michigan.
- The circular firing squad that is the Michigan Republican Party continues to take aim on each other. Chairperson-for-now Kristina Karamo has instituted an internal purge in an effort to enforce loyalty to Madame Chair.
- Donations to GOP drop as worries mount about the party’s finances
- Kevin Kijewski, Attorney for Alleged MI Fake Elector Clifford Frost, Wants Co-Defendants to ‘Shut Up’
- Second Democrat says he was offered $20M to run against Tlaib
- Michigan anti-property-tax group seeks to get on 2024 state ballot
- Trump Has a Master Plan for Destroying the ‘Deep State’
- Election 2024: Trump says he would renew efforts to replace ‘Obamacare’
- White House Calls Out GOP Obamacare Threat After Trump Suggests He’d Repeal Law
- Trump hints at expanded role for the military within the US