This episode is sponsored in part by EPIC•MRA Public Opinion Research
The ultra-right-wingers in the U.S. House tried to shut down the federal government and failed … but they have managed to shut down the House of Representatives. As we record this podcast, nobody can muster up the votes to take what’s the worst job in government: Speaker of the House of Representatives.
Also this week:
- A new court filing says Michigan’s fake electors were operating under orders from Donald Trump … and they knew it.
- RFK Jr., once the darling of Trump-Loving MAGAs when he was running as a Democrat, is now the enemy because he’s running as an independent.
- The field of candidates lining up to run for congress against John James is growing
- The first poll in the GOP primary race for U.S. Senate shows James Craig with a sizable lead over Mike Rogers
- The shooting death of a Lansing political activist while canvassing raises the question: is the fear factor a new controlling political dynamic?
- The Legislature isn’t making headlines, but continues to move forward on most … but now all … of Democratic priority issues
EPIC ▪ MRA is a full service survey research firm with expertise in:
• Public Opinion Surveys
• Market Research Studies
• Live Telephone Surveys
• On-Line and Automated Surveys
• Focus Group Research
• Bond Proposals – Millage Campaigns
• Political Campaigns & Consulting
• Ballot Proposals – Issue Advocacy Research
• Community – Media Relations
• Issue – Image Management
• Database Development & List Management